Friday, September 24, 2010

Warning! Tornado Incoming

Boom!Crash!Boom!Crash!The thunder and lighting got me scared.At first I just like a little bit of rain but then "WHOOSH!" A whole bunch of rain came falling down from the sky.I yelled "MOM!" She told me that every thing would be fine.But I didn't think so.But then it was whores.The floors started to shake.My heart started to shake.My mom told me to get under the kitchen table.She came with me.She hugged me very tightly.In my head I was saying "Good bye America,I will be gone." Now the rain got a little bit better.Then the rain stopped.I looked out the window and all I could see was fallen tresses on houses and cars.I quickly turned on the TV to see what happened  eventually a tornado nere my house."Wow!" I said.I quickly went outside to see more damage,and all of the fence was fallen down.I never such a thing in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment