Tuesday, September 14, 2010

New Jersey

I was on the boat going to New Jersey.My family and I were going to see our friends that we haven't seen in a long time.When we got to the stop our friends were already there with there car.On the way he told us that he would take me on a boat ride.When we got to his house, the boat was out in the water.Though the boat wasn't so big.I was so exited that I dropped every thing got my life jacket and got in the boat.
                                                      Five min. later
Up and Down and Up and Down went the boat.I could feel the salt water splashing in my face.Ohhhh I was in heavn.So realaxing.Then he took us back to the house which made me not to happy but what can I do.Though I had a swell time.I wish I could go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment