Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My Piano Exam

I woke up an dI relized that today was my piano exam.Torcher.I already had goosebumps.Thats how scared I was.My mom called me for breakfast.My teeth were preesing as hard as a person claping.
                                                                       Two hours later....
When I came up to the door I got so scared because a person from britan who was my judge who tested of who good I played piano.I was so scared that I wanted a fairy to take me to another place besides where I was right know with a magic wand.The people who worked thier called me that I was next.I took a deep breath and told myself that I can do this.I got inside the room and I said good morning and he said good morning back.
                                                                      Two min. later.....
I exited the room and I has so happy that it was over.My mom asked me if i did good and I told her that I had confidence in myself.So thats how my day went.Next time I go there I have to remember not to get so worried.

2 comments: